If you have been on the fence about joining the American Numismatic Association (ANA), all of your excuses may have been eliminated. To celebrate National Coin Week this week, the ANA is offering a gold level membership for just $5 for the year. Normally, the gold level membership is $30 per year so this is a big savings that the Association is offering to new members.
So what does the gold membership to the ANA get you? A lot!
- Subscription to The Numismatist — 12 issues of coin collecting’s premier magazine delivered digitally
- Virtual Money Museum Exhibits — Explore spectacular collections of coins and paper money from the nation’s largest numismatic museum.
- Educational Programs — Access the best educational programs in the hobby: webinars and seminars, lectures, correspondence courses and more.
- Special Events — Receive free admission to the World’s Fair of Money®and the National Money Show®.
- Videos, podcasts, blogs, coin collecting tips, online research tools, games, quizzes and everything numismatic!
- Members enjoy coin and paper money grading/conservation direct submission privileges to NGC® (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation), NCS®(Numismatic Conservation Services), and PMG® (Paper Money Guaranty) for grading, authentication and certification services.
You can also join at the platinum level which will get you the print version of The Numismatist delivered to your home. That membership this week is $20, a savings of $26.
To take advantage of this great offer, you need to go to this link and use the promotional code NCW21F. You must use that reference code to get the special pricing.