US Coin News was founded in May 2019 and it is aimed at the casual United States Coin Collector. The focus of the site is to bring news, tips, tricks and information to help collectors who are starting out or seasoned collectors. Generally speaking, there won’t be many posts about ultra rare coins or high priced auction coins. Rather, the focus is on those who enjoy the hobby, for the hobby and not necessarily for investments.
You can find the US Coin News Ethics Policy here.
Review Policy of US Coin News
US Coin News will review books, software and other products related to coin collecting. Authors, developers and sellers are welcome to contact Clinton to enquire about having their product reviewed. The general guidelines are as follows:
- Review samples will not be returned
- US Coin News does not accept payment for reviews nor accepts “sponsored reviews”
- Reviews take on average 2-3 weeks to complete from the time of receiving the product
- Outside of technical errors, reviews posted will not be updated or altered
Please use the contact at the bottom of this page to enquire about reviews.
US Coin News accepts advertisements from coin collecting related authors, developers or sellers. Pricing varies on size and location of the advert on the site. For more information, contact Clinton
Advertisements from Amazon, Google & eBay will be found on the site. These will always be located in the header or sidebar of the site or individual posts.
Unless noted in an individual post, all articles on US Coin News are open for commenting. Approval of comments and the removal of offensive or “spam” comments will be removed at the discretion of the editor.
The editor reserves the right to disable comments on individual posts at any time.
Linking to US Coin News is allowed with the follow guidelines:
- No more than 25% of the article originally posted on US Coin News can be in the linked article.
- Proper “Source” credit is to be provided to US Coin News with a backlink to the originating article
Links are subject to approval at the discretion of the editor.
Clinton is the owner and editor of the site. He has been collecting primarily US coins since 1988. Clinton is a member of the following Numismatic associations and societies: