Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has announced a revised service and fees schedule for some grading tiers and NGC Ancients grading tiers & services. The changes will go into effect on June 15, 2021 and will impact any submission on or after that date. This change in fees follows other fee changes the company has made in recent weeks. The changes also include some name changes such as the “Ultra Rarities” service now named “Unlimited Value WalkThrough”.
Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has made a few changes to its submission forms, fees and tier requirements effective June 15, 2021. A full list of changes for submissions to the US office is below:
NGC Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough tier – fee changed to $350 + 1%
- WalkThrough tier – fee changed to $175; Maximum Value changed to $25,000
- Express tier – fee changed to $80
NGC Ancients Grading Tiers and Services
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough (formerly Ultra Rarities) tier – fee changed to $400 + 2%
- WalkThrough (formerly Rarities) tier – fee changed to $300
- Express tier – fee changed to $110
- Economy tier – fee changed to $28
- Bulk tier – fee change to $22
- ReHolder – fee changed to $13
- Expanded Grade Description – fee changed to $20
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in June on the NGC website. All coins received by NGC on or after June 15, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Reminder that for non-bulk submissions, the maximum number of coins per submission form is 50. Use multiple submission forms as needed. For bulk submissions, the minimum number of coins per submission form is 100.
NGC Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Any changes to international fees and forms will be announced separately.