The United States Mint will begin sales of the 2021 Uncirculated Coin Set later today. Sales will begin at Noon Eastern, 9:00 AM Pacific, the normal release time for Mint products. The sets are priced at $25.25 this year with no mintage, production or household limit in place. The set this year will include 14 total coins.
If you are enrolled in the Mint’s Enrollment Program for the Uncirculated Coin Set, check your email. You have likely already received confirmation that your order has been placed automatically by the Mint. You can get more details about the Enrollment Program here.
The set comes with seven coins from the Denver Mint and seven from the Philadelphia Mint. Each of the Mint sets come in a laminated placard with the coins protected in a hard plastic overlay. The inside fold of the placard will have the coin details such as weight, composition and size. Here are the coins that will be in this year’s Uncirculated Set.
- 2021-D & 2021-P Lincoln Cent
- 2021-D & 2021-P Jefferson Nickel
- 2021-D & 2021-P Roosevelt Dime
- 2021-D & 2021-P Washington Crossing The Delaware River Quarter
- 2021-D & 2021-P Washington Tuskegee Airmen Quarter
- 2021-D & 2021-P Kennedy Half Dollar
- 2021-D & 2021-P Native American Dollar
As is the case with all annual sets from the United States Mint, the 2021 Uncirculated Coin Set has no production limit nor household limits. They will remain available throughout the rest of this year.