The following is a Press Release from Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) announcing that it will be offering special labels throughout 2022 in celebration of its 35th anniversary. The Sarasota, Florida based company was founding in 1987 and has now graded over 52 million coins, medals, and tokens.
Numismatic Guaranty Company™ (NGC®), which has certified more coins than any other independent third-party grading service, has reached another milestone: its 35th anniversary. NGC is starting this exciting year by offering a limited-edition special label to celebrate the occasion.
From January 1 to December 31, 2022, the NGC 35th Anniversary Celebratory Label will be available for all US and world modern coin submissions for no additional fee. To submit coins for this celebratory label, please follow the instructions below.
Since its founding in 1987, the mission of NGC has been to protect collectors and dealers by providing expert and impartial certification services. Adhering to its founding principles of accuracy, consistency and integrity, NGC has become the leading third-party grading service worldwide, with over 52 million coins, medals and tokens certified.
- The NGC 35th Anniversary Celebratory Label is available for all US and world modern (1965-date) coins that can be encapsulated in a standard size holder (45 mm in diameter or less) or in an Oversize holder (up to 120 mm in diameter). (Please note: NGC reserves the right to exclude certain coins at its discretion.)
- There is no additional fee or minimum submission requirement for this special label.
- Coins do not need to be submitted on a separate submission form. Select an applicable grading tier or ReHolder service.
- Check “Special Label/Releases” and request “NGC 35th Anniversary Celebratory Label #1777” for the standard label or “NGC 35th Anniversary Celebratory Label #1790” for the Oversize label on the NGC Submission Form.
- This label will be available only for submissions received from January 1 through December 31, 2022.
Contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
NGC Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join today!
If applicable, NGC’s First Day of Issue designation is available for select bulk submissions only. To qualify for First Day of Issue, coins must be purchased within one day of the first day that a mint makes a new coin issue available for sale and must be received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within one week of the release date. NGC will require that the submitter provide adequate evidence (including purchase receipts) to demonstrate the date when the coins were purchased.
For bulk submissions, contact Scott Heller at 941-360-3990 or SHeller@NGCcoin.com.