The American Numismatic Society (ANS) is offering an additional bonus for renewing or beginning your membership in the Society. Today and tomorrow, if you continue your membership or join, you will receive a numismatic book. To take advantage of this offer, you will need to use this link.
A membership to the American Numismatic Society brings several benefits to its members.
- Inclusion in a global network of scholars, collectors, and enthusiasts
- Subscription to the award-winning ANS Magazine
- Free access to the collection and library, by appointment only
- 30% off on all ANS publications
- Exclusive access to our weekly Long Table lecture series
- Discounted subscriptions to our award-winning journals: Journal of Early American Numismatics and American Journal of Numismatics
- Reduced rate for ordering scans and photographs of materials from the library
- Discounted enrollment fees for ANS Lyceum
- Invitations to special events and lectures by renowned numismatists and scholars, offered in hybrid formats
- Special recognition of long-term members
Memberships begin at $115 per annum with lifetime memberships available.
From a personal persective, my membership to the ANS is one of the highlights of my collecting journey. The staff are fantastic, and you can visit the Society’s offices in New York by appointment. Having visiting the offices earlier this year, I can share that it was an incredible experience. The Society’s collection offered me a chance to see some excellent examples of United States coinage, while their extensive library of numismatic books, auction guides, and other tomes, offer a wealth of research information for laymen as well as scholars.
Editors Note: Clinton, the editor of USCoinNews, is a member of the American Numismatic Society. No compensation was provided for this article by the ANS.