The United States Mint’s penultimate product release for 2022 is scheduled to go on sale next week. The 8-coin 2022 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set will be available starting October 26th at Noon Eastern on the Mint’s website. The set, which is nearly 2.5 troy ounces of silver, is priced at $201. Production is limited to 50,000 sets and there is a household limit of 1.
The set features all five of the American Women Quarter program coins for 2022 as well as the Rosevelt Dime, Kennedy Half Dollar and American Eagle in 99.9% pure silver. All of the coins are minted in San Francisco in a proof finish.
The Limited Edition Silver Proof Set includes:
- All five 2022 American Women Quarters™
- Maya Angelou – celebrated author, performer, and social activist
- Dr. Sally Ride – physicist and first American woman in space
- Wilma Mankiller – first woman to be Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation
- Nina Otero-Warren – a leader in New Mexico’s suffrage movement
- Anna May Wong – first Chinese-American film star in Hollywood
- American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin
- Kennedy half dollar
- Roosevelt dime
The $201 price is a drop from last year’s Limited Proof Set price of $235. That set contained two American Eagles versus this year’s set containing only one.
2 thoughts on “2022 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Sales Begin October 26”
Blah. Fixed it. What I get for writing it pre-coffee 😀