The United States Mint will open sales for the 2023 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set later today. The 8-coin 2023 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set will be available starting at Noon Eastern, 9:00 AM Pacific. It will be available exclusively on the Mint’s website. The set is nearly 2.5 troy ounces of silver and is priced at $220. Production is limited to 50,000 sets with a household limit of 1.
The set features all five of the American Women Quarter program coins for 2023, as well as the Rosevelt Dime, Kennedy Half Dollar, and American Eagle in 99.9% pure silver. All of the coins are minted in San Francisco in a proof finish.
The Limited Edition Silver Proof Set includes all five of this year’s American Women Quarters in 99.9% silver
- Bessie Coleman – pilot, advocate, and pioneer who flew to great heights as the First African American and first Native American woman pilot, and first African American to earn an international pilot’s license
- Edith Kanaka`ole – indigenous Hawaiian composer, chanter, kumu hula, and cultural icon
- Eleanor Roosevelt – civil liberties and human rights advocate, leader, reformer, first lady, and author
- Jovita Idar – Mexican-American journalist, activist, teacher, and suffragist
- Maria Tallchief – America’s first major prima ballerina who broke barriers as a dancer and a Native American exhibiting strength and resilience both on stage and off