Today’s Deal is on a book that every collector should have in their library, The Official ANA Grading Standards for United States Coins. This 384-page book gives collectors details descriptions and images of United States coins to help them determine the grade of a coin. It truly is a must-have book for collectors to help them learn the art and science of coin grading.
I wrote a review of this book several years ago if you want to check it out before buying.
Today, you can pick up this important reference for $15.45. The price includes free shipping, and if you order it today, you will have it by Monday in most cases.
US Coin News is an affiliate partner with Amazon. This article contains links that, when clicked and a purchase is made, will generate a small commission for the site. Those commissions are used to help pay for the upkeep and hosting of the site. Thank you.
Now in its seventh edition, this comprehensive grading guide spells out the official American Numismatic Association Grading Standards for each United States coinage series. Every coin minted since 1793, from half cents to gold double eagles to commemoratives, is studied in 384 pages of easy-to-follow text and photographs.
- Every standard grade is illustrated and described in detail.
- Text descriptions of 30 levels and pinpoint grades from Poor to Mint State.
- High-resolution photographs illustrate exactly what to look for.
- All eleven Mint State levels are discussed in detail.
- Now in full color, from cover to cover.
- The only grading guide sponsored and endorsed by the American Numismatic Association.
At the time of this article, there were plenty of these books in stock at this price. If you would like to get more details or to order, you can just go ahead and click this link.