The United States Mint has released the high resolution images for the 2020 America the Beautiful Quarter series. As has been the case in previous years, the Mint has released images of the Obverse and Reverse of each coin both in Uncirculated as well as Proof finishes.
In total, there will be five coins released in the 2020 America the Beautiful series. 2020 is the final significant production year for the series with 2021 slated to have the final coin in the series. In 2020, the five historical sites or landmarks honored will be:
- National Park of American Samoa
- Weir Farm National Historic Site
- Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve
The Obverse of the coin will feature the same profile image of George Washington while the Reverse will be unique to each coin. You can see the Reverse images of each coin below:
We won’t see the first of these new quarters until February 2020. That is when the rolls & bags for the National Park of American Samoa is scheduled to be released.