The Denver Coin Expo, scheduled for May 6-8, 2021 at the National Western Complex in Denver, Colorado, is still on schedule. The organizers have put in place significant COVID-19 precautions in place for both dealers and visitors. Should the event stay on the schedule, it will be one of the first major coin shows in the United States following a year of cancellations due to the pandemic.
On its site, the Denver Coin Expo has laid out its plans to keep everyone safe during the event. These precautions include:
1. Face coverings are required. Denver police will be on site to maintain order and safety. To view the official order, please click here.
2. Social distancing – We have booked both expo halls for your convenience. All dealers will be spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart. Customers also must distance at least 6 feet apart when waiting in line and when browsing. We will have new 16ft wide aisles to promote social distancing.
3. Temp checks for dealers and workers and use of hand sanitizer for everyone required upon entry. Hand sanitizer stations will also be set up throughout the room.
4. Capacity management to reduce crowd sizes and densities.
5. Frequent disinfecting of high-traffic areas/surfaces by cleaning staff.
6. Food and drink only allowed in specified consumption areas.
7. For those who are at a higher risk, please consider coming to the show at a slower time. Our slowest times tend to be towards the end of the day from 4-6 on Thursday and Friday and from 2-4 on Saturday.